Eco-friendly Gifts from ECOlunchbox

Thursday, January 22, 2015

"It's All Good" Cooking Adventure




Get ready to embark on an adventure with me....if you choose.  A year ago, for Christmas 2013, my husband bought me the greatest cookbook I have found to date.  Never before have I owned a cookbook from which I could make the recipes with little to no substitutions to fit my dietary needs (I have a severe candida allergy, a moderate gluten allergy and a dairy allergy).  Not only are the recipes overall simple and easy to follow, they are also delicious...at least the ones I have tried.  While I have tasted many of them, I have not come close to trying them all and have found myself making my favorites over and over.  Then I realized that I want to try all of the recipes...even the ones by which I am intimidated.  This is where the "adventure" comes in to play.  Not unlike Julie in "Julie and Julia," I am going to make all of the recipes in Gwyneth Paltrow's cookbook, "It's All Good."  I will still blog and write about my usually health and wellness topics, which will probably come up in the "It's All Good" Cooking Adventure blogs as well, for the recipes in the book very much follow my style of healthful eating.  If you do not already have the cookbook, you can purchase it HERE for less than $20!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find the biggest selection and lowest overall prices on over 6000 best selling supplements and fitness products on www.A1supplements.com